Friday 28 December 2012

OPI Teenage Dream

It's my first blog post! It was hard to know where to start, as I have quite a large number of colours to get through, so I figure I'll start with what I'm wearing now, OPI Teenage dream!

Teenage dream is part of the Katy Perry collection. It is a glitter polish, with super fine pale pink glitter and medium size round holographic glitter in a sheer rose pink base.




This is such a beautiful polish, very girlie and fun.
In the photo I have one coat of teenage dream layered over one coat of OPI sweetheart. It would probably go opaque on its own, but I prefer to keep it at one coat as I find glitter polishes tend to peel if they are applied to thick.
I love the way it sparkles with very little light.
The glitter was easy to apply resulting in an even coverage with one coat. No bald patches or problems with getting a good mix of glitter on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment